Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's a Plan!

IREX got in touch with us early this week with our trip specifics!

I was so excited to find out that my program partner is Jayme - she is an incredible high school English teacher from Georgia. 

Jayme and I have had the chance to connect with our new Brazilian colleague, Ivanete.  We are so excited to get to know Ivanete, her colleagues, and her wonderful students!

We will be flying into Brasilia with the entire IREX cohort.  From Brasilia, Jayme and I will be headed to Nova Campina.  After a week with Ivanete and her community, I'm sure we will be so sad to leave - but after that, we will be on our way to Salvador for our final week with the rest of the cohort.



I've found so many beautiful photos and videos of Nova Campina - I know that I will fall in love with the place as much as the people who live there!

No comments:

Post a Comment